Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year, New Road - 1st Stop Atlanta


I'm off to Atlanta for a gathering I look forward to ever year. Passion 07 is a gathering of College students that come together for a few days to worship and adore Jesus Christ. Even though I am not a college student I will be what they call an "adult chaperone". In other words, I am one among many who loves these conferences and will find any way to go even though I am too old. It is also a great chance to see old friends who are worship leaders, speakers, and College ministers. It is one of the few times that I get to see friends in ministry from all over the world and spend time together worshiping our savior Jesus Christ. This will be a great week for me before I head out to New York, Virginia, and Florida in the coming weeks to speak about the reality of God's existence and His amazing grace. Please pray that this will be a great start to a great year filled with God's providence and my obedience. If you would like to watch the gatherings at Passion online go to www.268generation.org.

For His Namesake,
JP

"Yes Lord, walking in the way of your truth we wait eagerly for you, for your name and your renown are the desire of our soul". Isaiah 26:8

No comments: