Thursday, December 21, 2006

Beginnings


This week has been the start for a number of things. First and foremost, my sister had another baby boy. Henry Drake Bell weighed in at 7 lbs. 10 oz. on Tuesday afternoon. This is the latest addition to the series started by Jack and then followed by Andrew. Secondly, This week was the beginning of this blog and setting up the 2007 calendar year for speaking engagements. I am in my second month of this ministry that God has called me to which I will talk more about in the coming days. For now I will simply thank the people that have been praying for me these past few months and that have partnered with me in following the Lord's leading to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ full time. It was your prayers that got this month off to a very fast start with numerous opportunities. Thank you!

JP

"As for the saints in the Land, they are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight" - Ps. 16:3

No comments: