Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Well my time in Virginia was amazing, and we saw God do some amazing things. The theme was "Believe" with the emphasis on looking at God's existence in a new light. The more and more I think about our simple belief in the reality of God the more I am convicted of how simple we have made it. I even notice it in myself waking up every morning and not stoping to think about how amazing it is that God's existence and creation is still alive and well, instead I assume and go about my business. I think we need to stop, think, believe, and rejoice as opposed to driving by and not giving thanks that our God is real and ruling over all creation and all heavens. I am now back in B'ham and little bit under the weather, but hopefully on the road to recovery. I will be speaking at First Baptist Birmingham and First Baptist Trussville the next 2 weeks. Please pray that God's word would again be preached with Passion and Clarity.

For His Namesake,
John Pond

"of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God that was given to me for you, to make the word of God fully known". Colossians 1:25

No comments: