Thursday, February 1, 2007



Well, another amazing day seeing God letting us be apart of spreading His truth around and telling the story of God to publish salvation for all to see. I am sitting in the Birmingham airport getting ready to leave for Virginia for a retreat at Tomahawk Baptist Church. Please pray for me and all who will be involved that we would simply see God for who He truly is and worship Him in light of the simple and glorious fact that GOD IS REAL! Also, pray for warmth, it is supposed to snow every single day while we are away. Meaning that I finally get to see some snow but will have to do so while it is freezing cold, seeing snow is funny that way :). Please continue to visit the blog as often as you like, and I am so thankful to the ones who are praying for me and God's spoken word. Please continue to leave our comments, they are a huge encouragement to me!

P.S. - Last night at First Baptist Birmingham was amazing God spoke and it was another chance for me to watch Him work. Praise God!

"Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress." - Psalm 46:10-11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was an AWSOME weekend!
Remember I idolize your job it's what I want to eventually do with my life. your an amazing speaker already, and look at the road to come for more growth and opportunities!

-elizabeth
from TBC