Monday, January 8, 2007

Back to NYC - (where Sox fans are questioned by the NYPD)

Sometimes the loudest response to the greatness of God is absolute silence. So it was this past week for me at the Passion conference in Atlanta. I never knew it could be so frustrating trying to tell someone what it was like. I guess all that someone can say is that it had nothing to do with a conference or the people there, but it had everything to do with the fact that God was there, and is always present every day of our lives. Maybe someday we can all treat that truth as an honest fact and not just something we take for granted. Lord knows I take it for granted. So, I now head for New York City, where it should be a bit colder and hardly anyone cares about College football. Either way, NYC is one of my favorite places to go in all the world. I will be up in NYC for 3 days helping prep a mission trip in March, and hopefully meeting some folks at the Brooklyn Tabernacle. Please continue to pray for me that I would continue to be on my knees before God, humbled, and willing to go where He sends me. I have been very thankful to hear of the people who are reading these blogs and praying for me. I am continuing to see God open doors for me to go speak all over the U.S. and I'm very excited to see where He takes me throughout 2007. Thanks again!

For His Namesake,
John

P.S. - Please pray for me as I fly tomorrow on the big school bus with wings - Southwest Air.

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you". - Psalm 32:8

No comments: